The current year’s posts are on this page. If you would like to browse the previous year’s posts, go to:
List of posts by week 2014 ( this is an incomplete list)
You can also browse posts by category by clicking on the Category Cloud on the righthand side of this page. All posts should be in a category, and most are in several. We also add tags to many but not all posts, and use Twitter hashtags for events where appropriate.
List of 2015 posts by week
Summary of week 12 posts
Digital inclusion and the future of e-participation by Georgina on the Participation Cymru blog, Cynhwysiant digidol a dyfodol #egyfranogaeth by Georgina on the Cyfranogaeth Cymru blog.
Summary of week 11 posts
Summary of week 10 posts
Communication and handovers – what’s all the talking about? by Barbara Tamburrini on the @dghealth (Dumfries and Galloway Health) blog. Note: this dghealth’s 100th post!
Summary of week 9 posts
Making #ActionLearning Work! by Jane Lewes Re-blogged from @WalesCVA on the Participation Cymru blog – Gwneud i #DdysguGweithredol lwyddo! Wedi’i ail-flogio o @WalesCVA – on the Cyfranogaeth Cymru blog.
Carer engagement and involvement: the value of carers contributing lived experience to professional development by Charlene Kenny and Richard Craven on the TaysideHealth blog.
Summary of week 8 posts
- Update: Regional Participation Networks by Sarah on the Participation Cymru blog.
- Healthcare in the Digital Age – What is the world coming to? by Ron Johansen on the TaysideHealth blog.
- A bolshie young consultant by Dr John Taylor on the Ayrshirehealth blog.
- Art and research week 93: Eduardo Paolozzi’s ‘Lost Magic Kingdoms’ by Louise Atkinson.
- Be Willing to Make the Change by Sylvia Crosby on the dghealth (Dumfries and Galloway Health) blog.
- Viscosity printing gallery by Janet E Davis.
Summary of week 7 posts
- The long and the short of it: viscosity printing by Janet E Davis
- Why isn’t affordable art selling? by Janet E Davis
- The Power of a Fly by Heather Currie on the Dumfries and Galloway Health blog
- “Nothing uses carbon like a first world human” by Richard Overy
- Art and Research week 92: Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage by Louise Atkinson
- A comfort blanket? by David Rowland on the Ayrshire Health blog
- Libraries – More Than A Building With Books by Joseph Conaghan
- Breakfast at Blakes with Blake Solly by Rachel Kershaw
- TV Times by Ross Wigham
- Social Movements, The Slime of Bureaucracy and SHEDS!!!! by Chris Bolton
- Somewhere between the loos and the valley of desolation, good things happen by Phil Jewitt
- Feel Fabulous in February (Part 2) by Dr Deborah Gray on the Tayside Health blog
- Think globally, act locally or Meddwl yn fyd-eang, gweithredu’n lleol by Participation Cymru
Summary of week 6 posts
- Not dead, just different: big media in a social media world by Ross Wigham.
- Small things can make a big difference: Tenby’s Seagull Proof Bags by Tracy Wornham on the Good Practice Exchange at the Wales Audit Office blog.
- My #notwestminster journey by Diane Sims.
- Week 91: 9th – 15th June What is artistic knowledge? by Louise Atkinson.
- Care about Continence Not just seeing the person… listening to them too! by Heather Edwards on the Let’s talk about dementia blog.
- Blog on by Kate Bentham.
- Do You Know the Code? by Derek Barron and Chris Rodden on the TaysideHealth blog.
- CRES and Our Collective Responsibility for Waste by Ross McGarva on the dghealth (Dumfries and Galloway Health) blog.
- Through the wormhole – public health journeys in cyberspace by Trevor Lakey on the Ayrshirehealth blog.
Summary of week 5 posts
- Clean Green Ouseburn – February 2015 by Janet E Davis.
- Feel Fabulous in February – Twenty Top Tips (Part 1) by Dr Deborah Gray on the Tayside Health blog.
- NMC: The Code by Chris Rodden and Derek Barron on the Ayrshire Health blog.
Summary of week 4 posts
- A paper paragraph by Karen JK Hart.
- Mental health nursing in Scotland – individual perspectives by Sharlaine Walker and Emma Lamont on the TaysideHealth blog.
- Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation by Michael Canavan on the AyrshireHealth blog.
- NHS Hack Day: Data Visualisation by Dyfrig Williams on the Good Practice Exchange at the Wales Audit Office blog.
- Reputation: A School of Thought by Simon Hope.
Summary of week 3 posts
- State of the Art in Medical Education by John McCulloch on the TaysideHealth blog.
- My home assessment by Laura Holmes on the AyrshireHealth blog.
- Children and Young People’s Rights and Participation in Pembrokeshire by Rose Davis on the Good Practice Exchange at the Wales Audit Office blog.
- #thisgirlcan: a real women campaign that helps get women into sport by Emma Rodgers on the comms2point0 blog.
- NEWS LINE: What I Learned on the Guardian Public Leaders Editorial Board by Dan Slee.
Summary of week 2 posts
- Ministry of Justice: Continuous Improvement and Delivering Results by Caroline Phillips, the Ministry of Justice on Good Practice Exchange at the Wales Audit Office blog.
- Communication by Kevin McGinley on the TaysideHealth blog.
- Being Cabinet Secretary by Shona Robison on the Ayrshirehealth blog.
- Where is less is definitely more by Karen JK Hart.
- Art and research week 90: Submitting a practice-based thesis by Louise Atkinson.
- Views From My Window – Foxes by Mark Braggins on Chandler’s Ford Today.
Summary of week 1 posts
- Nurture 1415 by Kate Bentham.
- Urban views Jan 2015 Week 1 by Janet E Davis.
- Welcome to TaysideHealth by TaysideHealth
- ‘Pocket Ideas…for a moment in time’ a person centred approach in Acute Care by Andrea Boyd on the Let’s talk about dementia blog.
- Not a New Year resolution by Karen JK Hart.
- If you open stuff up, good stuff happens by Mark Braggins – NOTE – includes notice of an event.
- Reading, Romans, bleepers and leaving local government. My 6 key 2014 moments by Ross Wigham.
- January by Karen JK Hart.
- The tinker, tailor, soldier, spy of social media by Ross Wigham.