We’ve had 10 contributions this week – thanks to everyone who’s blogged, read and liked the posts, as well as anyone who’s decided to follow the blog. It’s been great reading all your posts, and I highly recommend looking after Weekly Blog Club for a week – you get to read lots of people’s interesting thoughts and experiences, which is a great way to spend some time. If you’re interested in looking after the Weekly Blog Club, or even if you’re thinking about contributing a post for the first time, check out the About page.
After having a midweek discussion about Pinterest, I’ve decided to collate the posts using it this week. Hope you all like how your posts have been represented!
An (entirely optional) them for next week is doing things differently – have you changed the way your work or a habit you have?
The deadline for week 33 is mid-day on Thursday. Happy blogging everyone – it’s been a pleasure!
Diolch a hwyl,
Summary of Week 32 posts
- Sometimes its the little things …. by Stephanie Mottram of dghealth.
- The Further Adventures of Karl: God’s Existence – The Time Argument by Karl S. Green.
- Week 43: 8th – 14th July by Louise Atkinson.
- BREW EXPORT: 22 things I learned at two events with tea and cake by Dan Slee.
- Urban walk July 2013 by Janet E Davis.
- Integration – one year on by @garrycoutts.
- Bilingual facilitation – how can we be better? by Dyfrig Williams for the Good Practice Exchange.
- Do Mundane Things. Get Your Ideas Accepted by Working Behind Enemy Lines, and Don’t be a Martyr by What’s the PONT.
- Words by Mhairi Hastings for dghealth.
- Back to school? by Karen JK Hart.