I have tried an audio summary (for the first time) of the Week 30 posts. Apologies for the rather stilted, self-conscious delivery!
Thanks very much to Louise Brown for helping me by doing the list of the Week 30 posts, and for covering Week 31.
Normal service should be resumed soon.
Janet E Davis
Summary of Week 30 posts
- The magical world of podcasts by Dyfrig Williams on the Good Practice Exchange blog.
- Dudley Council social media use celebrated in White Paper by Lorna Prescott
- Why I write by Karl Green
- Using historic images in social media by Matt Murray
- You are the message by Ross Wigham
- Bouncing back by Billy McClean for Ayreshire Health
- A peek around the path labs by Kathryn Graham
- Nun in garden by Richard Overy
- Turning Social Media ON in NHS Wales by Joseph Conaghan
- Continuous Improvement – why it matters to Squeeze the Pips, Release Trojan Mice and Win Small by Chris Bolton
- A garden of words by Janet E Davis