The current year’s posts are on this page. If you would like to browse the previous year’s posts, go to List of posts by week 2012.
You can also browse posts by category by clicking on the Category Cloud on the righthand side of this page. All posts should be in a category, and most are in several. We also add tags to many but not all posts, and use Twitter hashtags for events where appropriate.
List of 2013 posts by week
Summary of Week 24 posts
- Better late than never, probably! by Scottish Health Monthly
- United Leadership (part 1) by Andy Johnson
- Diverse by Mark Wood
- A Beach Walk May 2013 by Kate Bentham
- Urban walk June 2013 part 3 by Janet Davis
- Urban walk June 2013 part 2 by Janet Davis
- Urban walk June 2013 part 1 by Janet Davis
- A walk to Dog-Eared Corner by Karen Hart
- Volunteering rocks – my volunteering week by Louise Brown
- Carers need more than hugs & chocolate by Jane McIntyre
- Un-like us by Eddie Coates-Madden
- ECCF personal and professional improvement by Graham Kane
- Some Classic Karl…. by Karl Green
Summary of Week 23 posts
- A Radiologist’s Journey by David Hill on the Dumfries and Galloway Health blog.
- Fifty Shades of Green: Part 1 – It’s ’Orrible Being in Love When You’re 8 ½ (or 5 ½…) by Karl S Green.
- Ebook Publishing in Local Gov by Kate Bentham.
- HELP 2.0: What good Twitter customer service looks like by Dan Slee.
- Death of an O2 Salesman by Rough Cat.
- The Northern Lights by Professor Angela Wallace on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Context not cloaks and cliques by Phil Jewitt.
- Heroes are all around you by John Patterson.
- Hospital Acquired Infections Require A Copper Bottomed Solution by Joseph Conaghan.
- Urban walk May 2013 by Janet E Davis.
- A love letter by Karen JK Hart.
Summary of Week 22 posts
- Guidelines in Medicine by Dr Angus Cameron on the Dumfries and Galloway Health blog.
- A new reason to bee excited by Graham Budd.
- A Warm and Sunny Lesson From Aesop by Susan Hannah on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Doctor Who? by Karl S Green.
- Aloha: goodbye and hello by Graham Budd.
- Folly/Garden Feature by Samuel-James Wilson.
- Knowledge Hub: Good CoP or Bad CoP? by Mark Braggins.
- My Filmed interview Mums story – part of the Patients story library acute services training by Thomas Whitelaw.
- Practice as research [Week 33] Why art is not protest by Louise Atkinson.
- Ayrshirehealth Reviewed – a year of blogging by Derek Barron on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- If I ruled the world, all public sector senior managers would do a secondment in the community by @Jargonautical by Chris Bolton.
- Out with the old and in with the new by Mark Wood.
- Racism In Sport – Still A Long Way To Go by Trent Masenhelder on the @SportingWag blog.
- BAGs of displacement activity by Karen JK Hart.
- Lady & gentleman at a windmill by Richard Overy.
Summary of Week 21 posts
- Blogging for beginners part 1 by Janet Davis
- Local market lovin’ by Maria Loupa
- Giving it all away by Karen Hart
- One ounce of emotion beats a ton of scientific evidence. It’s all about “the babies….” by Chris Bolton
- A place to talk leadership #OTalk by Elaine Hunter
- Bradford Grammar School Staff by Richard Overy
- The Only Way is Onwards, There is No Turning Back! by Karl Green
- Nearly missed the Dambusters! by Mark Wood
- Costume drama by Liz Ritson
- Why art is not branding by Louise Atkinson
- The Weight of History by Jeff Ace on the Dumfries and Galloway Health Blog
Summary of Week 20 posts
- Living life the Wigan way by Kenny McDonald
- My personal demons by Karen Hart
- St.Andrews Church – Starbeck Church – Update by Samual-James Wilson
- Wilson & Mrs W. Hoskin by Richard Overy
- Scots Abroad – Surely Not That Obvious? by Rough Cat aka Llana Rockette
- Daffodils in full bloom by Ros Gray
- Why hang around on mountains then? by Mark Wood
- Are You Aware? by Susan Munro
- Fragmentation of TV Audiences and Illegal Downloads by Karl Green
- Not All Bad For UAE Rugby But Much More Needs To Be Done. by The Sporting Wag
- Getting your name “in the paper” by Graham Budd
- A quick look at targeting your Facebook page posts By Louise Brown
Summary of Week 19 posts
- Swimming by Richard Overy.
- Hadrian’s Wall landscapes by Janet E Davis.
- TV Programmes: The Future? by Karl S Green.
- Letting go by Phil on the Shropshire Family Information Service blog.
- Travelling in your own back yard (and getting a social buzz for your event) by Ross Wigham.
- Becoming part of the landscape by Scot Health monthly.
- Interprofessional learning…bridging the paradigm gap by John Burnham on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Excuses & Being A Good WAG by Hannah Chia (aka @SportingWag)
- New blog & inspiration by Mark Wood aka @f8_media .
- What can I teach about content licensing in 15 minutes? by Louise Brown.
- Out of town by Karen JK Hart.
- 20 things from BlueLightCamp13 by Catherine Howe on the BlueLightCamp blog.
- Don’t spend any money on NHS Jargon Busters – it’s sorted! Download the Apps by Chris Bolton.
- Accident and Emergency in Trouble….Quick, Paint Out The Signs by Joseph Conaghan.
- Protecting Older People from Rogue Traders by Jayne Holgate - Age UK Business Directory (Nottingham & Nottinghamshire)
- London 2013- International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare by The Patient Safety Team by Maureen Stevenson, Laura Graham, Mhairi Hastings, and Natalie Oakes on the Dumfries and Galloway Health blog.
- Feedback by Sarah Ball at Participation Cymru.
Summary of Week 18 posts
- Books and E-readers: The Future? by Karl S Green.
- A church app and a martyr to excessive sensibility by Louise Brown.
- Jargon. A tool of exclusion, efficient technical language or just the ‘cheeping of birds’? by Chris Bolton.
- Don’t Panic by Cameron A Sharkey on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Drilling down by Dyfrig Williams on the Participation Cymru blog.
- A weekend @BlueLightCamp by Karl Loveday on the @BlueLightCamp blog.
- Therapy Through the Looking Glass by Susan D Munro‘s placement student on the mentalhealthslt blog.
- Week in the life of an AHP Dementia Consultant by Elaine Hunter.
- The Sociable Organisation by Phil Jewitt.
- Buy, buy, buy! by Andrew Jacobs.
- Modern Art Desserts by Caitlin Freeman by Janet E Davis on the Suburbis blog.
- Abuse of the Body – Person-centred Care by Dr Ewan Bell on the Dumfries and Galloway Health blog.
Summary of Week 17 posts
- The Further Adventures of Karl: The Joy of Real Books by Karl S Green.
- Uncle Joe by Richard Overy.
- Meet my professional digital footprint by Carolyne Mitchell.
- FOUR REASONS: Why I’m not in the CIPR by Dan Slee.
- Leading in a new environment by Derek Barron.
- When Will the Lessons Stop? by Fiona McQueen on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- The thick of it – 10 tips for engaging with Parliament by Ross Wigham.
- Look To The Future by Susan D Munro on the mentalhealthslt blog.
- Better Understanding – the benefit of meetings. Remember the first time? by Chris Bolton.
- songs of me by Lesley Thomson
- Your PR is only as good as your product by Kenny McDonald.
- Jamming with Learner Journey Data by Lesley Thomson on the OKFN Scotland (Open Knowledge Foundation Scotland) blog.
- My report from UK GovCamp 2013 by Peter Olding.
- The Electronic Casenote (eCn) by Murray Glaister on Dumfries and Galloway Health blog.
- Changing Times by Professor Kate Pickett on the OPM (Office for Public Management Ltd) blog.
- JLS won’t Beat Again – dealing with another boy band bombshell by Lindsay Narey on the High Tea Cast blogzine.
Summary of Week 16 posts
- Moving Forward by Learning from the Past by Andrew Moore for Ayrshire Health
- Bus Characters & Conversations by Rough Cat
- Playing catch up by Samuel-James Wilson
- Getting to know your Karl by Karl Green - a first post for Weekly Blog Club
- Record store day, just another day for a vinyl junkie by Joseph Conaghan
- I’m twenty one to-day by Richard Overy
- Pizza, tigers and a puffer fish by Mark O’Donnell - a first post for Weekly Blog Club
- It’s not the arrows, it’s the indians by Graham Budd
- Ann’s blog by Graham Budd
- Be careful what you click, you can unsee what you’ve seen by Kate Bentham
- Meetings are the symptom of bad organisation. Yes, but no, but maybe? by Chris Bolton
- Practice as research: week 28 by Louise Atkinson
- Off Quay Arthouse launch by Janet Davis
- My Great War journey is at an end by Carolyne Mitchell
- From eye witness account to prime time news by Carolyne Mitchell
- Patient safety in mental health – why we need to listen to our patients by David Hall
- Reflections, values and the zeal for reformation by Craig White for Ayrshire Health
- Farewell then, local government… by Stuart Mackintosh
Summary of Week 15 posts
- Work, babbies, campervans and life. Part 1 by Darren Caveney
- Vexing myself into redundancy by Graham Budd
- Who’s up for a binman’s holiday? by Carolyne Mitchell
- A Rural Walk April 2013 by Kate Bentham
- Parent bloggers and The Lullaby Trust by Louise Brown
- Power to the people by Ross Wigham
- Wayne Jepson reflects on our work and being a member of our Advisory Panel by Participation Cymru
- Leaders – where ‘why’ meets understanding by Derek Barron
- Leaving for the future by Janet Davis
- Five Senses at Stepney City Farm by Karen Hart
- Vardre RFC, Venice of the Swansea Valley? Re-visiting old rugby grounds by Chris Bolton
- Front Page News by Andrew Eccleston on the Dumfries and Galloway Blog
- Clump Recruiting, Old Wine in New Bottles? What about the Pals Battalions and Richard Arkwright? by Chris Bolton
- Happy blog day by Ross Wigham
- And My Super XV Team is… by The Sporting Wag AKA Hannah Chia
- The Songs of Me Challenge by Graham Budd
- Pride, Passion, Professionalism by Hazel Borland on the Dumfries and Galloway Blog
Summary of Week 14 posts
- Strengthening the Commitments – LD nursing in Scotland by Derek Barron
- Dear Flytipper. An open letter–just for you. by Jane McIntyre
- Rugby WAG, Rugby Widow. by Hannah Chia aka @SportingWag
- Where is your Social Media party? by Andy Johnson
- Settling in, month three by Scot Health Monthly
- Our Little Rocket by Shropshire Family Information Service
- Horndean 1935 Part II by Richard Overy
- Why blog? by Phil Jewitt
- Urban walk March 2013 by Janet Davis
- Bowel cancer: the great escape by Kenny McDonald
- SHARE: User generated content? Ask nicely… by Dan Slee
- Gin and cigarettes by Karen Hart
- “Was it not just an aeroplane?” by Stuart Macintosh
- Lesson from Nuka – the Alaskan healthcare system by Eddie Docherty via the Ayrshire Health blog
- Can You Teach Care? by Joseph Conaghan
- E-participation and storytelling by Participation Cymru
- Review: PALACE at Bethesda Theatre. by Clare White
- Peter’s Blog: Spotting (Part 1). by Peter Olding
- LIFE: How a town is using digital to connect by Dan Slee
- Ted Robbins, Textiles and 78rpms. My week of social media. by Chris Bolton
Summary of Week 13 posts
- Fireplace and Interviews by Samuel-James Wilson.
- The changing way we get online (and what it means for public services) by Ross Wigham.
- ARFU West Asia Final: A Fan’s Perspective by Hannah Chia aka @SportingWag.
- No money? No food? No Problem, Go online by Kate Bentham.
- ‘People buy from People’. A lesson for knowledge workers from Deenna Boutique and Neath Music by Chris Bolton.
- The Golden Rule by Gina A Alexander on Ayrshire Health blog.
- Subtle differences: how to identify creative collaborative activity by Lorna Prescott.
- Ambition for better by Phil Jewitt.
- Using Welsh language social media to engage in the public sector by Dyfrig Williams of Participation Cymru.
- Practice as research [Week 25] by Louise Atkinson.
- Doodle for charities by Louise Brown.
- The dreaded first assignment by Louise Brown.
- Learn, learn and learn again by Carolyne Mitchell.
- Working away from home – what’s in your bag? Part 7 by Mark Braggins as guest writer on
@judyheminsley‘s website How to work from home.
- Dorset Enterprises by Peter Olding.
- Low Hanging Fruit A Guide To Buzzword Bingo by Joseph Conaghan.
- Cockerel I by Janet E Davis.
- Never Underestimate the Importance of Briefs for Patient Safety by Laura Graham on the @dghealth (Dumfries and Galloway Health) blog.
- A life not lived by Karen JK Hart.
- Why on earth sponsor an Unconference? by Mark Braggins.
Summary of Week 12 posts
- Food for Thought – CommsCamp13 by Simon Hope.
- Home advantage by Lindsay Narey on The High Tea Cast Blogzine.
- UK Gov camp 2013 by Louise Kidney.
- Journalism Day by Eddie Coates-Madden.
- Introducing Austerity WAG & Her Wonderful Fiance by Hannah Chia.
- “The Power of Orange Knickers” by Rachel.
- Channel Shift: Making the best use of your citizen communication channels by Tanwen Berrington on the @PartCymru blog.
- A person centred NHS and why successful change takes time by Simon Bradstreet on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- White smoke by Phil Jewitt.
- ‘Lancashire Speaks’ (issued by Cyril Lord). Textile Workers Voices 1950’s style by Chris Bolton.
- HOW TO GET AHEAD IN GOVCAMPING by Mark Braggins.
- Meet me on the corner of Twitter by Rachel.
- Feeling safe to learn and share by Lorna Prescott.
- Albert and the Dots: Reading Rooms by Louise Atkinson.
- I had an idea about images for a band by Janet E Davis.
- A Training Environment for Twitter (Part 1) by Graham Budd.
- A training environment for Twitter (part 2) by Kenny McDonald.
- The Folkestone Mermaid by Karen JK Hart.
Summary of Week 11 posts
- how an author is using small conversations and viral campaigning by Liam Barrington-Bush on the comms2point0 blog.
- FUTURE TACKS: Why every organisation needs a digital comms specialist by Dan Slee.
- Expatiation, Innovation, Adaptation, Continuous Improvement and Hyperbole. It’s dictionary time by Chris Bolton.
- The Announcement by Samuel-James Wilson.
- One small step for….. by Ross Wigham.
- Every Day’s A #School Day by Rough Cat.
- How children and young people are feeding in to the Citizen’s Panel for Social Services in Wales by Dyfrig Williams.
- the pr challenges that face housing by Louise Psyllides on the comms2point0 blog.
- The small things by John Patterson.
- Happy Mother’s Day – From the Food Baby by Rachel.
- The relevance of resilience in healthcare by Angela Rowe on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- ‘Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp’ by Karen JK Hart.
- Celebrating the legacy of Matilda Mae by Louise Brown.
- Social bookmarking for charities by Louise Brown.
- Learning by numbers by Andrew Jacobs.
- My perfect cousin by Carolyne Mitchell.
- What the W*Fi?! by Kenny McDonald.
- Practice as research [Week 23] by Louise Atkinson.
- Learning more about Neighbourhood Planning by Janet E Davis.
Summary of Week 10 posts
- Information sharing and feedback – our February / March Participation Networks by Participation Cymru
- Questioning Y by Phil Jewitt
- No Excuse for Domestic Abuse by Kate Bentham
- Simply the Best for International Women’s Day by Karen Hart
- Looking for aircraft in France, Ireland and Portsmouth Harbour by Peter Olding
- You’re hired – if you can nail the interview by Jo Smith from Vindicat PR
- Place and time | between personal and professional by Phil Jewitt
- Engaged employees are happy employees by Carolyne Mitchell
- Name’s not down, you’re not getting in by Kenny McDonald
- Urban walk February 2013 by Janet Davis
- Horndean 1935 – Cycled Aldershot to Weymouth by Richard Overy
- The challenges ahead for Improving Outcome for Children and Young People by Kath Evans
- Rituals, routines and how to polish shoes by Chris Bolton
- Vegetable growing is go by Louise Brown
- Google Alerts for charities by Louise Brown
- York Minster by Samuel-James Wilson
- Settling in – Scottish healthcare blogs in February on the Scottish Health Monthly
- Whisper it: UK Cancer Care is Better Than We Think by Martin Brunet
- When Community Development becomes a pejorative term by Russell Todd
- Creativity and its place in recovery by Derek Barron
- Anarchists in the Boardroom by Lorna Prescott
- Happily Mourning the Death of a Car by Rough Cat aka @Llama_Rockette
- Change. Adapt. Evolve. by Ross Wigham
Summary of Week 9 posts.
- Read all about it by Carolyne Mitchell.
- In praise of reading aloud (and some tips for the fearful) by Ben Whitehouse.
- Good Enough is Good Enough, the law of diminishing returns by Chris Bolton.
- PREP requirements and #tag chats by Derek Barron.
- Reflections from Sydney by Norma Clark.
- Squeezing the Juice out of Orange . . . by Norma Clark.
- COMMSCAMP: Die Press Release! Die! Die! And six other things PR people need to know… by Dan Slee.
- Reanimation – Defining Quality Health Care by Dr Philip Korsah on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Could council budgets be better (presented)? by Jo Smith of Vindicat PR.
- A Study in Mustard by Karen JK Hart.
- From Yemen to Yorkshire by Phil Jewitt.
- West German Beauty by Richard Overy.
- Why I Loved CommsCamp13 by Kate Bentham.
- #COMMSCAMP13: My 20 wishes and hopes list by Dan Slee.
- Soul food – scouse by Janet E Davis.
Summary of Week 8 posts
- eCounts and eSentiment – Eezer Goode! by Carolyne Mitchell.
- The circuitry of my head by John Patterson.
- Jefferson’s Taper. A 200 year old perspective on the internet? by Chris Bolton.
- Impressions and sharing #tags by Derek Barron.
- My Super XV Quest by Hannah Chia.
- Fast, Cheap, Good by Peter Olding.
- Chris Hulme by Peter Olding.
- Hazlewood & Dent Ironmongery & Tools by Richard Overy.
- Weekly Blog Club by Dyfrig Williams.
- Let them eat cake by Kate (‘Cake’) Bentham on the commscamp blog.
- Lincoln Cathedral by Samuel-James Wilson.
- Wanna talk dirty…..? by Jane McIntyre.
- Social media and healthcare? by Anne Marie Cunningham on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Quo vadis? by Janet E Davis.
- Practice as research [Week 22] by Louise Atkinson.
- Never mind the blog posts by Janet E Davis.
- Makers make the world by Ben Whitehouse.
- I love it when a plan comes together by Kenny McDonald.
- My Super XV Quest Part Two: What’s in a Name? by Hannah Chia.
- ‘Doing’ social media: Be brave. Be honest. Be human. by Lesley Thomson on the Scottish Public Sector Digital Group blog.
- Someone I love is 16 today by Karen JK Hart.
- Memories of mum by Carol Woolley.
Summary of Week 7 posts
1. Epicurus and a simply PhD lesson by Derek Barron.
2. And we have another year by Sasha Taylor.
3. Dear May by Richard Overy.
4. The naked public servant by Phil Jewitt.
5. The future is now by Louise Brown.
6. Falls Prevention with @clareRCGP on Twitter by Claire OT.
7. Once Upon a Time . . . by Norma Clark.
8. Busman’s Holiday. The Jefferson Memorial, Wastewater Treatment and Root Cause Analysis by Chris Bolton - @whatsthepont.
9. Choosing Quality Childcare by Shropshire Family Information Service.
10. Charlecote at 4am… by Phoebe Taylor and Charlecote Park.
11. Stepney City Farm ‘can change the world’ by Karen JK Hart.
12. Healthcare: We’re all doomed by @micmac650 by Ayrshire Health.
13. What’s in a Name? by Susan Munro.
14. Weekly blog club by Louise Atkinson.
15. Let’s start an evolution by Kenny McDonald - @MarCommsKenny.
16. Participatory websites – what does good practice look like? by Dyfrig Williams – @PartCymru.
17. This is the happy love songs playlist by Janet E Davis.
18. This is the much longer playlist of the ironic, poignant or plain sad love songs by Janet E Davis.
19. My ValenTyne by Janet E Davis.
20. What on earth are you doing here? by Ben Whitehouse.
21. A Done List by Kate Bentham.
Summary of Week 6 posts
- Practice as research [Week 20] by Louise Atkinson.
- 17-Toes Blue & The Cartoon Palace, or Last Week in My House by Rough Cat.
- Young chicken linocut 1 by Janet E Davis.
- I Love You, David Beckham by Hannah Chia.
- Young woman in prayer by Richard Overy.
- A new venture – January 2013 by Scot Health monthly.
- Mindmap, ethnography and the smell of coffee by Derek Barron.
- Twitter: Looking Back Looking Forward by Elaine Hunter.
- Encouraging Innovation. Use some Naive Experts, Belbin Resource Investigators and send them ‘back to the floor’ by Chris Bolton.
- The Chime of Midnight by Colin R Martin on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Symm – Week 1 by Samuel-James Wilson.
- What the best thing about working from home? by Peter Olding.
- Ignore this at your peril by Kenny McDonald.
- My life has added complexity by Carolyne Mitchell.
- Don’t want to; Can’t make me! by by Andrew Jacobs.
- About the artist by Louise Atkinson.
- Warnings: Why I love the Warren by Karen JK Hart.
- Powys Network Get Engaged by Dyfrig Williams on the Participation Cymru blog.
- ‘Wired to share’ – but not educated to by Lorna Prescott.
- Getting to grips with groups by Louise Brown on the Lamplight database blog.
- Julie’s story by Julie Oxley, Head of Information Management and Technology for Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council on The Sociable Organisation blog [via Phil Jewitt].
- Jacob ewe linocut 1 by Janet E Davis.
- Lower those expectations, Benji by Ben Whitehouse.
- We can finally announce… by Sasha Taylor on the BlueLightCamp blog.
Summary of Week 5 posts
- Checking my cissexual privilege #transdocfail by Claire OT.
- #Johari’s Window- public, real-time CPD on Twitter by Claire OT.
- A new Year and a New Start – CityCamp Coventry by Sasha Taylor.
- A Nation Built On Beige, And Stronger For It by Rough Cat.
- I don’t do Twitter and it’s your fault by Derek Barron.
- CultureCode – cultivating creative technology by Janet E Davis.
- Snow blower by Ross Wigham.
- Florence Nightingale; the mother of Infographics? (btw she was also a nurse……) by Chris Bolton.
- Putting patients first by Alex Neil on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Pace of learning by Andrew Jacobs.
- Time to blossom: branch out your social network by Kenny McDonald.
- The naming of cats by Karen JK Hart.
- If practice makes permanent should you practice something you’re already good at? by Jo Smith.
- Snowed under by Kate Bentham.
- Press release rules: a prestigious post… by Stuart Mackintosh.
- It all starts with a ‘thing’ by Phil Jewitt.
- Words from Sarah Jones on her last day as Participation Cymru Officer by Sarah Jones on Participation Cymru‘s blog.
- Practice as research by Louise Atkinson.
- Why I love my job by Carolyne Mitchell.
Summary of Week 4 posts
- Women – would you like to earn as much money as your male colleagues? by Mary McKenna
- Four Readings and a Tombstone by Diane Sims
- Blue Light Camp: Coming in from the cold By Mark Braggins on the Blue Light Camp blog.
- Margaret Peters reflects on the work of Participation Cymru on the Participation Cymru blog
- Jo recounts her first time Clay Pigeon Shooting By Vindicat PR on the Ladies Shooting blog
- Online learning by Louise Atkinson
- House of Lords’ conclusions reflect a wider concern about the future of consultations by Ewan King on the OPM blog
- Warwick 4am Project: Charlecote Park at 4am by Sasha Taylor
- Gearing up to BlueLightCamp 2013 by Sasha Taylor on the Blue Light Camp blog.
- Tears, tantrums and chocolate – why research in nursing? by Kim Barron on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- Improving Email Behaviour. End of Campaign Report and Four Recommendations by Chris Bolton
- The Incidental Researcher Case 2: Open Badges and Free Education by John Patterson
- Wouldham 1932 River Medway by Richard Overy
- Oh So Quiet? by Lorna Prescott
- Exposé: your ultimate social media toolkit by Kenny McDonald
- Tiny, tiny snow by Karen Hart
- A town trail, a history lesson & some cheesecake by Rachel Williamson on the Ross Wigham blog
- Man v. Food v. Mobile v. Tablet by Carolyne Mitchell
- Street Art Musing by Janet Davis
- It’s UKGovCamp Jim! But not as we know it! by Lesley Thomson
- Any excuse to get some new stationery by Louise Brown
- Opinions in 140 characters by Derek Barron
- A Tweet in the Life by Susan Munro
Summary of Week 3 posts
- Wor Oratorio by Janet Davis
- Lurkers, interrupters and more Twitter rules by Derek Barron
- Mask making: From Animism to the Internet of Things by Louise Atkinson
- Lady & her Daughter from my home town by Richard Overy
- Kicking it in 2013: Part 2 by Lesley Thomson
- Can you say a few words? by Jo Smith
- The Wrong Sort of Sand by Phil Jewitt
- Don’t share this by Kenny McDonald
- Developing a health and wellbeing site for the Welsh citizen by Dyfrig Williams
- Facebook: To be or not to be by Karen Hart
- The reason for the season by Kate Bentham
- Bikes, Bread and Birmingham by Lorna Prescott
- Email Read Receipts. Does the misuse of minimum effort technology undermine trust between colleagues? by Chris Bolton
- Assisting Dr. Gerard Lynch by Samuel-James Wilson
- Why do I find it so hard to blog? by Marc Carter
- Resolve to review your data in 2013 by Louise Brown
- The best for every patient every time on the Ayreshire Health Blog by Andrew Murray.
- Out with the old, in with the new by Susan Munro
- Destination sofa by Lindsay Narey
- Medical Science & My Modern Day Witch-Doctoring by Rough Cat
- Practice as research by Louise Atkinson
Summary of Week 2 posts
- x-y coordination by Lorna Prescott.
- Is it all just a con? …maybe not by Vicky Bannister.
- Mary Seacole school project by Claire OT.
- The Sporting Wag’s 2013 Sport Calendar by Hannah Chia (aka The Sporting Wag).
- Dr. Gerard Lynch [The Red Mason] – Week 2 by Samuel-James Wilson.
- A uniform approach by Derek Barron.
- Kicking it in 2013: Part 1 by Lesley Thomson.
- 2012 round up by Louise Atkinson.
- Triple trouble by Stuart Mackintosh.
- The email ‘cc’ option undermines the very fabric of society. A 19th Century invention using 21st Century technology by Chris Bolton.
- Getting the measure of social media by Mark Braggins.
- Raising the tone by Jo Smith.
- Robotics in healthcare: hogmanay musing by Jim Crichton on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- One shade of grey by Phil Jewitt.
- Derek Walker reflects on the work of Participation Cymru by Dyfrig Williams.
- Two ideas for Stoke’s community assets by Clare White.
- Ten for 2013 by John Patterson.
- Wish I knew what I know now… by Kenny McDonald (aka @MarCommsKenny).
- Here’s to social media friends new and old by Carolyne Mitchell.
- What Quora says about how to market an app by Janet Harkin.
- The writing habit by Karen JK Hart.
- My day in six photos by Louise Brown.
- Information can support families and safeguard children by Kate Bentham.
- 13 x high hopes for 2013 by Janet E Davis.
Summary of Week 1 posts
- 2012 in review – the stats by WordPress for Weekly Blog Club.
- Less by Phil Jewitt.
- I never make predictions………and I never will (looking back at 2012) by Ross Wigham.
- Hierarchies, cliques and Twitter rules by Derek Barron.
- LINK LOVE: 16 blog posts that have inspired me in 2012 by Dan Slee.
- London 2012 was my family story and yours too by Dan Slee.
- #nurture1213 Highlights by Kate Bentham.
- The challenges of 2013 by Stuart Mackintosh.
- #nurture1213 Hopes by Kate Bentham.
- Ouseburn January 2013 01 by Janet E Davis.
- Royal Navy Field Gun. A lesson in incredible teamwork, motivation, commitment and missing fingers by Chris Bolton.
- Will this year really be different? by Fiona McQueen on the Ayrshire Health blog.
- This Land is Mine and Psycho – a comparison by Clare White.
- Death of a party by Sarah Lay.
- 12 x highlights of 2012 part 1 by Janet E Davis.
- 12 x highlights of 2012 part 2 by Janet E Davis.
- My year in pictures by Carol Woolley.
- Can’t write? Won’t write by Karen JK Hart.
- Doing more with digital by Mark Braggins.
- Five kinds of silence by Diane Sims.
- Blogs to look out for in 2013 by Dyfrig Williams.
- 2013: Resolve to Unresolve – You Can’t Fail! by Rough Cat.
- Recruitment/Social Media – Goodbye 2012 & Hello 2013 by Andy Ball.